Great Bay Motorcycles is pleased to offer qualifying customers demo rides on many of our current models. These are valuable, high-performance machines, so you can understand that some reasonable restrictions apply.
Your safety is a key concern, which is why demo rides are only offered when weather and road conditions permit.
Some important demo requirements:
- Operators must posses a valid motorcycle license
- Riders must be 25 years of age (or older)
- Riders must have 5 or more years street biking experience
- Riders must wear at minimum DOT approved helmets
- We strongly recommend ankle coverage boots, gloves, and a jacket with crash protection
- Riders must sign a Demo ride request and liability waiver
- Demo riders must understand and acknowledge that they are fully responsible for the demo unit while they are using it
- Check with your motorcycle insurance agent if you have any questions about your coverage
Great Bay Motorcycles staff will do their best to make a demo ride available to you, but may decline your request at their sole discretion. Our demo bikes are often for sale, so call ahead at (888) 999-0996 to confirm the bike you want to ride is available.